Sunday, August 1, 2010

Yellow Nails, Help Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOW!!?

Hello I wore a weird color of nail polish and it turned my nails YELLOW. I need to go to a special event soon, and I want to go to the salon to get acrylics so I need to wait till its gone. PLEASE TELL ME IS THERE ANY SOLUTION TO SPEED UP THE LEAVING OF THE YELLOW ON MY NAILS!? WHAT CAN I DO. THANKSYellow Nails, Help Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOW!!?
been there ...no only thing you can do is let them grow out and cut the yellow nail outYellow Nails, Help Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOW!!?
Well, try buffing your nails, It will make it a little bit better. Then if that doesn't work ask the people at the salon how to get rid of it. But I'm pretty sure buffing them will make them better, and if you do your nails in a dark color and leave it on for a long time it will turn them yellowish,orange yeah..that has happend to me. But like I said buff them then it should work.








I hope that helped!
soak your hands in a mix of water and peroxide and get lamisil
soak your nails in one part peroxide two parts warm water, but it takes a couple of times depending on how dark the color is
Since the yellowing is residue left behind by the last polish, I would suggest covering the residue with a new coat of polish for a quick fix. Otherwise, get the acrylics. The buffing done to prepare the nails for acrylics will probably get rid of all the residue. If it doesn't, don't worry - the salon has professionals that will know how to prepare or fix your nails so you can get the acrylics.
Bubble white is a decent product and can be found at Sally's. Cheap home remedies: soak them in lemon juice or peroxide (which is the best by the way). After soaking them, buff gently, not to hard as this can damage the nail bed.
There is a product called ';Bubble white'; that you can get from Sally's. You soak your nails in it. ...Or try buffing them a lot.





Other than that, you usually just have to wait for it to grow out, and don't use any polish with dark pigments- especially reds. These will really turn your nails yellow, particularly without a base coat.

No comments:

Post a Comment