Sunday, August 1, 2010

What do you think of gold/yellow nails?

http://www.flickr.com/photos/lextard/2758360804/sizes/o/in/set-72157605929022046/


http://www.flickr.com/photos/lextard/3187116564/sizes/o/What do you think of gold/yellow nails?
I like the gold, it's shimmery which is nice.


The yellow will look cute if you match it with brightly coloured clothing.What do you think of gold/yellow nails?
depends a lot. if you are wearing an evening dress to an occasion and are 30+ gold would probably be okay. yellow is cool for younger ppl.
gold i kinda tacky when it comes to your nails, but yellow is actually a super cute color especially now like for spring
the yellow nail are so so pretty!they are perfect for summer!it's sad that I can't find a yellow nail colour that looks so good.I hate it when I see my nails under the color
Yellow is my favorite color, but I think that from a first-glance it looks like your nails are rotting. Yellow is also only flattering on people with certain colors (usually tan, dark haired people. not pale girls or blondes :()





Gold is beautiful, but I think it's cuter as a tip on a french manicure, not so much full nail.
Gold: for special occasions, and with the right outfit. Then yes.





Yellow. Bad taste (my opinion - sorry) Looks terrible.

No comments:

Post a Comment