Saturday, August 21, 2010

Why my acrylic nails are turning yellow?

last time i did them some of them turned yellow but when i removed the manicure the nails were white only the white area was yellow.this time i putted pink so only 2 of them turned yellow and also only the manicure is it something i'm doing or the products are bad btw the manicure is ORLYWhy my acrylic nails are turning yellow?
Not sure what you are trying to ask, but I am assuming when you say manicure, you mean french manicure? When you say the white after removing the manicure you mean the white tip of the acrylic? What type of acrylic are you using and are you using a tanning bed? Also, try this.....when you use your applicator brush, dip it into the liquid and then press down on a paper towel. Is the paper towel turning yellow? If so that is rust caused by developing inside the barrel of the silver base of the brush. This happened to me with a wooden base and even an clear base. My brushes are expensive and I wasn't happy when this occurred. Just make sure you are cleaning your brushes after using them and storing them laying down so that the leftover is runnin out and not staying in the brush barrel.Why my acrylic nails are turning yellow?
It depends on the acrylic type you are using, because the dual system forms is not like that, the color stays on even though you put sun lotion. Try it.
My french manicure turned yellow whenever I got sun tan lotion on them or went in a pool with chlorine. Are you doing either?

No comments:

Post a Comment