Saturday, August 21, 2010

Yellow Nails???

i took nail polish off and found my nails had turned yellow...not attractive! any way to fix this?Yellow Nails???
try soaking them in lemon juiceYellow Nails???
I have my nails professionally manicured all the time. If you polish your own nails that's fine. Make sure you use a clear base coat first, then put on two coats of the color and then a clear top coat to seal the polish. Change the color weekly. Wearing darker colors seems to yellow the nails more than lighter colors do for some reason. I wear both light and dark colors but mostly lighter ones. Ever few months, I remove my nail polish and just let my nails breathe for a week or two. After all, your nails are skin and skin needs to breathe. If your nails are still yellow, try soaking them in lemon juice. Good luck!
paint over it
it was either because of the nail polish which might've been close to yellowish color





or you might've been on there for a long time and cause fingernail infection


but I highly doubt that


it should come off in a few days or weeks





I am a guy





so I never really put nail polish on


but I have experienced it


I lost a bet one time and put blue nail polish





then, i got it off and there were a few light blue marks still there


and it came off in about a week or so...


wash your hands daily


and try to keep them away from facing up


(if it doesn't look attractive)


Good Luck!!!


and I hope you take this advice into concideration
Make sure your getting enough nutrients.
EEWW MAYBE YOU SHOULDNT WEAR NAILPOLISH ANYMORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yeah, red polish will do that.





Put some hydrogen peroxide in a bowl or sink, enough to soak your nails in for 30 seconds or so.





And brushing with whitening toothpaste works, too.
try not to paint them for a while it could be the acid in the polish that happened to me once
I think this is usually caused by not using a base coat. Not sure if it can be fixed, or whether you have to grow them out. Keeping them buffed would probably help.
do not paint ur cats nails again. the polish remover mite have irratated and given him an infection.
dilute 2 tablespoons of bleech with 2 cups of water, then soak ur hands in it for 5 minutes..if that dosnt work try rubbing the mixture on your nails with papertowl
soak em in lemon juice... they need LOTS of sun too!!
I just cover em up again with more polish, though if I leave the polish off long enough they go back to normal. They used to have a pencil that you could rub under the tips of the nail to give a french manicure look - I wonder if would help to lighten the tops also. Some say that a good base coat can keep this from happening in the first place - this has worked for me. I was told that it is caused by a lack of oxygen to the nails - and some polishes are more airtight than others - though I am not sure if that is true or not.





Peace!
Buff them, they may just be stained from the polish.





Clean them with something acidic like lemon juice or nail polish remover to remove any grease or surface stains. You can get special products for this at basically any grocery store.
I don't know why you have this question listed in the pet/cat area of this department but here's your answer. Most nail polish has formaldehyde in it. Formaldehyde is a preservative, they use it when they embalm people.That and the other chemicals in the nail polish are causing your nails to turn yellow.


You may want to take a break from polish for a while or use something without so many chemicals, you may want to check out the internet to see if there is such a thing as a organic nail polish.


You can fix it by not using nail polish, there is a nail product you can buy that has four sides, one side finely buffs your nail and another side shines your nails, you can use this to buff off the stains.
you need more calcium
what you can do is to skip putting nail polish in order to return to its color. Try for two weeks to one month you will see the results.
Lamisil





RJ
Wrong CATegory!
go back to the nail salon

No comments:

Post a Comment