Saturday, August 21, 2010

I hate yellow nails!?

Hiyyah well before the end of June, I bought some barry M nail polish a really banna yellow colour. I painted me nails and now their stained bloody yellow and it looks horrible!, Its what, Sept now and my nails are still yellow after using loads of nail polish remover and repainting them with blue and black and pink it just wont come off.. Its just my nails are tinted yellow like I've been smoking for ever and i'm only 15! Haha so has anyone got any ideas how to get the yellow look off ? Please share your ways hahaha xxxxxxI hate yellow nails!?
honestly i have no clue but mayb go to a nail place and see if they can help youI hate yellow nails!?
The nails are literally stained, and nothing can remove the color without harming the nail. Lots of colors do this. (Reds can stain this awful rusty-brown color.)





They'll grow out eventually, of course. In the meantime, keep the stain covered up with either a pale polish or whatever color you like--after applying a base coat, which prevents staining.
Lemon juice and a three way buffer. But until then don't paint your nails anymore. They need some time to grow and breath. Next time use a base coat. The same thing happened to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment