Sunday, August 1, 2010

Will indoor tanning turn my nails yellow??

I have white tip nails and i was told that they could turn colors in the bed. Is that true because they dont look yellow lol. But what i mean is can the affects of the UV affect the color of my nails?Will indoor tanning turn my nails yellow??
yes your nails will turn...my nails turned yellow..they were my natural nails. they may not look yellow now but they will change..also you can buy nail covers..


http://www.tanforless.com/Nail-Savers153鈥?/a>


http://www0.shopping.com/xPO-Yellow_Out_鈥?/a>





Apply undiluted lemon juice or hydrogen peroxide to bare fingernails with a cotton ball or tissue. Allow the lemon juice or peroxide to remain on the nails until the yellow disappears. Repeat, as necessary





you can try Denture Cleanser like Efferdent. I use it in the salon a lot and it works.Will indoor tanning turn my nails yellow??
Some types of fake nails do turn yellow under the lanps. Its cause they will burn/melt just a bit.
I don't know about your nails, but I do know that using a tanning bed is a real good way to ask for malignant melanoma. A particularly nasty form of skin cancer. We are talking deadly stuff, here.





Is a tanned look really worth the risk?
I had the french manicure done and yes the indoor tanning did start to turn my nails yellow. It was ugly!!

No comments:

Post a Comment