Sunday, August 1, 2010

Are yellow nails cool are taky?

idk if yellow nails are cool!!!!!?????????????????????????Are yellow nails cool are taky?
They are a summer color. Make sure you wear them on short nails. On long they WILL look taky. I love any bright color nail polish. They are fun and funky. Not many people like them. Wear them only to match your outfit. Its a color that doesnt go with everything. Dont wear yellow from head to toe. It will be an overload. Just one yellow piece of clothing. Or even better, wear apple green or fuschia to have some contrast.Are yellow nails cool are taky?
If you are referring to nail polish coloring your nails yellow then no. But if your actual nails are yellow then that's not so cool...





I'd paint one of my yellow (polished) nails like a smiley face....use a black extra-fine point Sharpie for the eyes, nose, mouth. If people don't like it ooooh well. You like it and that's all that matters. You can't please everyone.
It completely depends on HOW you wear them! I think with the right outfit and look they can be really cool! Otherwise, tacky! Like they would be cool with an all black outfit.. or one that had a yellow scarf or shoes or something! I don't know! I think they could be fun! :) Maybe yellow nails with black tips like a french manicure? That could be cool! :P
I think it really depends on what kind of yellow it is. If it was neon yellow then it would be tacky but if it was this kind of yellow :





http://www.colorpowder.com/Golden%20Yellow.jpg





then I think it would be really cute and classy ;)
I am in NYC on a daily basis and have seen yellow nails on several women. At the moment, it's trendy, but I agree with the above poster who said to wear it on short nails.
To me, COOL!!! I luuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuv yellow nails. They're pretty especially if they're neon. But if u have a bottle, keep using it cuz neon is goin out of style before school starts!
I guess it depends on what shade of yellow, but more often than not, tacky, go for a nice summery pink or a deep aubergine purple if you want something darker.


Hope this helps :)
Tacky. Sorry.
Very Tacky


.


.


..


.


.


.


.


.............





.............


.............


.........


....
Tacky. :/
tacky. try a tangerine color instead if you want something bright
Depends, some people can pull it off while others can't.
Cool!!I have like 3 different shades of yellow nail polish. lol
I like them :) they look nice and sunny, and happy





xxx
lol, mine are yellow at the moment :L:L


i love it :)
they make you look a bit ill.


But if you want to wear it, GO FOR IT :)!


be different :P
there are so many prettier colors!!!
they're not that great but it doesn't rlly matter all that much.
super tacky and they look like you have some weird disease
yes
its up to u wht ever ur style is i personally dont like it but if u do then go for it:)
  • eye color
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment