Tuesday, August 24, 2010

My gel nails turned yellow?

I went to a different place than where I normally go to get my nails done on Saturday. I have gel nails and I got a french manicure. Yesterday, I was out in the sun and the white tips are yellow. Is there anything I can do? Or if I go back to the place, can they fix them without having to re-do the gel?My gel nails turned yellow?
as a nail tec you should use a cuticle oil this will help go back and get them buffed down and a gel reapplied if the french is polish it could that is discoloured i have seen a gel top coat do that not full nails gel is cured in UV light hope this helpsMy gel nails turned yellow?
i am glad i helped if it is the white tip u like you can get a set of gel with white gel tips look for a place that does young nails

Report Abuse



Stop smoking
go back to the place
Gel's turn yellow in the sun. You'll have to go back to the place you got them and ask. Mine have never been exposed to the sun for too long so I don't know what they'll have to do.
No, you got ';owned.';

No comments:

Post a Comment