Saturday, August 21, 2010

Can any of you think why my nails and corner of my eyes are yellow?

i was doing my makeup today and saw that when i turned my eyes to the side they were yellow they've been like this for a while but now its starting to worry me i thought it was just lack of sleep the insides of my nails are turning yellow its not dirt because i clean them quite often you cant see the yellow from looking at the nails with your palm facing down but when you turn them over its quite obvious can any of you think what my be causing this?Can any of you think why my nails and corner of my eyes are yellow?
yellowing of the skin and whites of the eyes is called jaundice. This can be caused by any number of problems ranging from digestive, hormonal or blood. To find out whats going on, you need to see a dr.Can any of you think why my nails and corner of my eyes are yellow?
You may have liver trouble. Go to the doctor.

No comments:

Post a Comment