Sunday, August 1, 2010

I have yellow nails?

i have really yellow nails and i have tried everything to get rid of them. they r also really split at the top.


what can fix them?I have yellow nails?
They might be infected by fungus and that means you need a dermatologist.


But I think it's because you are using nail polishes all the time. When I was doing that my nails were so weak and they did split like yours. I stopped using all those product on a daily basis and they became much stronger.


I'd recommend you to stop using nail polishes and maybe buy some serum or oil or something like that not hardener or anything that makes your nails polish.


A manicurist once tald me that a little massage with olive oil helps.I have yellow nails?
If you had red polish on or a dark polish, it could be stained. If this is why, then just buff your nails with a nail file, and you will get rid of the color.





If they are just yellow, and brittle, it's probably a fungus, and you need to see a doctor.
Cut them so they don't fray anymore and soak them in baking soda and water i heard it helps with the whitening. Afterwards use Sally Hensen's hard as nails clear polish so they stregthen and eat more calcium rich foods.
You may have nail fungus. I would suggest seeing a doctor about that, but until you can do that, try clipping your nails and keep your hands clean by washing them.
Well if you smoke then thats causes your nails to turn yellow...so if your a smoker you can try to stop smoking??
Avoid nail paints for 1-2 months.

No comments:

Post a Comment