Saturday, August 21, 2010

How can I clean my yellow nails?

No it's not a fungus, they should be perfectly healthy, they're washed all the time, er, whenever I need to. My older brother, though, has been a smoker since however long I can remember, all the time. I don't know if it might be because of that or something. but is there any hope of saving my nails? lol Yes i'm a guy, and I'm only asking seeing as I ';need'; to grow my fingernails on my right hand (play the ukelele). So I was just wondering if any ladies or guys here could help me make my nails pretty lmao.





And by finger nails I don't mean the whole thing, just the part that extends past the skin.How can I clean my yellow nails?
you definitely need to get rid of fungus!





for me worked very well ZetaClear! I think it is the fastest way to get rid of fungus! Nail fungus is tough to treat. The extracts in Zetaclear provide the most powerful therapeutic effect for healthy looking nails.





Obviously, you can't spray herbicide on your feet or hands! The next best thing is Zetaclear. It's made from all-natural homeopathic ingredients. This product works time after time and results are guaranteed. This extra strength solution is designed to be as aggressive and strong as possible, without causing irritation.





It worked fast and still works for me!





I do not know if any pharmacies carry ZetaClear but I do know that you should purchase it directly from the manufacturer and read more about the product here http://www.zetaclear.com/?aid=749165How can I clean my yellow nails?
take lemons and squeeze them to make FRESH lemon juice. you must use fresh for this to work. dip your nails in for 15 - 30 min rinse and repeat every day/ it helps the yellow go away
You can buy a nail buffer. There are a few types but you'd be wanting the white coarse one. You just gentle buff the nail with it and it removes any yellow staining.
go to the salon or get the white tip pen that you can color under the nail where it extends past the skin.
your brothers fingers would go yellow not yours!!! so its not your bro smoking!. idk what it is just wash it!
soak in lemon juice if that doesnt work, go to a salon
Well, to begin with, you can't only grow the white bit. You need to get yourself to a manicurist, as girly as it sounds, that's probably you're best option. From then on, make sure you wash your hands all the time, and your nails. Nails are often forgotten when you wash your hands, so use a nail brush, or an old toothbrush. Its up to you, but if you'd like to keep them strong, as well as long, you should consider using a clear top lacquer, such as Sally Hansen's Triple Strong. I use that, and it works amazingly well. I hope I've helped you a bit, and good luck =]

No comments:

Post a Comment