Sunday, August 1, 2010

Yellow nails?

I don't smoke cigarettes and I don't paint my nails. I like to grow them out naturally beacause they grow long and strong. But after a while I feel like they are a little on the yellow side. How can I fix this?Yellow nails?
Try this


http://www.amazon.com/Sephora-Nail-White鈥?/a>Yellow nails?
I had this when I had fake nails. It was a fungus. So I was told. I went to the doctor and theygave me a script to get rid of it.
you can soak them in bleach water or today i read in my Glamour magazine that you can use whitening toothpaste on them to whiten them aswell.........havent tried it but it is worth seeing if it works
I think thats because you are looking at your nails in yellow light. Try to see it in white light


If it still doesnt work, then hey yellow in ';in'; now a dayz
good question.
clear nail polish should do the trick. i serioulsy dont think its fungus......
GO TO A NAIL SALON AND ASK THEM. OR


WWW.FINGERNAILS.COM
Sally Hansen makes a yellow-off polish. You can use it as much as you like. I use it once a day and it works really good. You DONT have fungus just discoloration of your nails which is natural. Dont listen to these idiots. ;)
There are prescriptions for this kind of thing. They make a nail laquer called Penlac that, after some time, returs yellow nails to normal pinkish color, but it is quite toxic and you shouldn't get it on your skin. Talk to your doctor.
Most likely you should take a good multi vitamin. Most nail problems (yellowing, brittleness...etc.) are caused by an iron deficiency.
i dont know


sorry


good luck!!


~cam
it's fungis - see your dr.
Definitely a fungi... Go see a doctor about it. Nothing to be ashamed about, just take it as it comes!
You need to trim them more often becasue when you don't take care of your nails they will turn yellow. I would recommend going to the manicurist.
I have always heard if you eat jello it makes your nails grow strong. But my feet do that 2. You can buy a polish that is suppose to help you nails.....not be sooo yellow Im not sure I havent tried. Look in your local drug store.
i second the lemon juice suggestion. just remember to use a cuticle cream or moisturizing balm afterwards to avoid dryness.
soak them in lemon juice for about 15 minutes a couple of times a week.
Get a buffing block...most beauty supply stores carry them... This should be an easy fix for it!
ew paint them so you cant see it.
DONNO
there is a special nail polish but its not a polish its a strenghtner for your nails it keeps them healthy and strong. its called beyond perfect nail growth protein. and you can get it anywhere it is in a squar polish bottle dont let the look fool you make sure it says





beyond


PERFECT


nail growth protein
your not eating enough vitamins
okay well go to eathir sally beauty supply store or sally beauty online they have this great product that whitens nails
maybe you dont wash your hands to make sure to clean your nail everyday you check out if its yellow just keep clean it and make sure nothing worse than that ok...

No comments:

Post a Comment