Tuesday, August 24, 2010

How can I keep my nails from yellowing?

When I go to the tanning bed, my acrylic nails (french manicure) tips always turn a yellowey-orange color. What can I do to prevent this? Other than not tan.How can I keep my nails from yellowing?
some people seem to be forgetting that the nails you're talking about are not your real nails, so why eating healthy would be good for you overall it won't fix this problem.





at some nail salons, they have a special topcoat that can prevent this from happening. or, i don't know what kind of place you go to, sometimes it can depend on the quality of materials being used. so if they are using cheap acrylic nails, then you have a better chance of them yellowing when going tanning.





if none of that works then maybe wait to go tanning until after you get your nails done each time. i don't know how often you go to get them filled or redone, or go tanning, but if you have a pretty good base tan then you should be fine with waiting to tan in between getting new nails.





or even ask your tanning salon. sometimes they'll have special lotions that you could put on your nails to help protect them.





hope this helps and good luck!How can I keep my nails from yellowing?
Well U Can Put Some Gloves But Then Ur Hands Would Be Uneven So Paint Them A Dark Color And When Ur Done Tanning Check To See If They Still Turned Yellow.
dont smoke,DO eat calcium and dont wear acrylics they are really bad for your nails!
put a clear coat because the nail polish stains your nails
Dont smoke!!!
well I am not sure about acrylic nails but I know that using a base coat and top coat works great and using nail polish that doesnt have formaldahyde in it. there is a top coat frm seche vite that dries your nails completely in five -ten mins and protects them.
EAT LOTS OF CALCIUM AND DON'T SMOKE!
try some peroxide.

No comments:

Post a Comment