Sunday, August 1, 2010

Wha do you think of neon yellow nails (pic)?

http://www.flickr.com/photos/lextard/3187116564/sizes/o/Wha do you think of neon yellow nails (pic)?
I personally don't like it but if you're really funky and idk crazy then go for it. They don't look terrible but aahhh not that great.Wha do you think of neon yellow nails (pic)?
I don't like them
yehh.. i love it i also think orange nails are pretty cool (:


its very retro and different lol
YES
lol cute. Very 60's. I love it :)





I have mine painted neon safety-yellow right now lol
nice for spring:))


if you like that you should try ';need sunglasses'; from OPI:) opi makes the best nailpolish!!
so cool love it maybe u can do mine also
I don't care for that color too much. Not my style, I guess.
Cute,


but you've got to wear the right stuff with it.


They'd be super cute


with more dull colored clothes and black, gray, and white things


because of the contrast and would make you pop.
really cool and retro
yellow nails sounds cool





but that shade of yellow that you have on in that picture isn't neon - it looks like mustard color.





try a brighter or lighter shade of yellow.
Love that yellow (not really neon ) but neon would work as well





LOVE THEM !
wow that looks amazing!


i love neon nail colors


i have flourescent orange right now :)
I don't like it. I think it looks way to ';out there'; lol
looovee themm
LOVE.


I'd so wear that.
HOT.








they look v summery
it depends what you wear :]
no
LOVE THEM


i have that nail polish


some mf my friends love it, some hate it


I like it cause i like retro kind of stuff.


:D go for it!
I don't like it, but whatever. -Lola P.

No comments:

Post a Comment