Tuesday, August 24, 2010

My nails are yellow! how to get it normal?

well i usually have nail polish on like all the time but now that i took it off i noticed that they are yellow i thought this only happens to old people but i'm 15!


what should i do?My nails are yellow! how to get it normal?
Stop wearing such dark nail polish, and use a good remover.My nails are yellow! how to get it normal?
uh-oh. it does not happen only to old people. That can lead to a disease thing. trust me. i swear, i had it myself. I wore too much nail polish. your nails turn yellow when your nail's health is bad. nails have to ';breathe'; but it looks like you've been suffocating it. I extremely suggest that you go to a doctor especially if your nail is growing upward leaving space between your nail and skin. When I got it, I had to take a yucky medicine and had to cut my nails VERY short. it looked so yucky. the medicine was so expensive. Some of the possible diseases that you can have include: Yellow Nail Syndrome and Nail Discoloration. hope i helped! take good care of your nails!
Get a manicure they'll be able to treat that.
I think if you put nail polish on all the time it happens I think you better not wear nail polish and see what happens.try not to hide your yellow nails with nail polish i would just pretend it is nail polish!
  • facial body
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment