Sunday, August 1, 2010

Why is my Toe Nails Yellow?

My toe nails have been yellow for awhile. I don't know what it is. Can someone tell me? I always have my socks on except for showers if that helps.Why is my Toe Nails Yellow?
I have the same problem. Sadly, its probably toenail fungus (especially if yours are brittle like mine). It will require getting medication and treating your toes every night (I need to get to the drugstore and get something. My wife keeps telling me how gross my tootsies look).Why is my Toe Nails Yellow?
Okay, I want to help you. It is dependent on what you are eating and what you are not getting enough of... Also, if you wear fake toe-nails than thats another problem... Fake toe-nails prevent your toe-nails from breathing. I know it sounds funny... Laugh all you want.. But you know what, I'm not lying.
That means you probably have fungus under your toenails. Go to the doctor and they will give you medicine for it.
if u paint ur toenails with dark polish, that might be why. my best advice would be to not wear toenail polish, and soak ur feet in lemon juice or hot soapy water.
There are all kinds of reasons this could happen. The yellow pigment in darker nailpolish can temporarily turn your nails yellow. But if it's been around for a while, you probably have a fungus that requires going to the physician for a diagnosis, bloodwork to make sure you have no health problems, and a prescription you take for a while to kill the fungus. Trauma to the toenail can also cause it to turn yellow although if all the toes are this way, you would have to be seriously wearing some bad shoes!
probally cuz u wear too much nail polish

1 comment:

Unknown said...

There are two possible probs your tootsie may be suffering from: "You could have a fungal infection or just toe trauma caused by too-tight shoes or strenuous exercise.
yellow toe nails

Post a Comment