Sunday, August 1, 2010

Why are my finger nails yellow??

My funger nails are yellow!! I try cutting them real short. but its been a while and they are long again but same problem they are yellow. I stopped painting my nails. i juzt put clear but they look ugly and yellow so i paint them any colors,Why are my finger nails yellow??
i wore too much dark nail polish on my nails one time and i got golden-orange colored nails, so i guess that's why we should use base coats, lol. wait a few weeks and leave them alone, or put a clear gloss on them to make it look like there is some nail polish on your nails. it should go away in a couple of weeks.Why are my finger nails yellow??
rottten nails
do you smoke?





it could be the clear nailpolish
you're nails are damaged from painting them. next time use a base coat under your polish and that will prevent it from happening again.
if u smoke tht is y. also the same thing happened to me by leaving cheap nailpolish on my toes forever. i eventually just had to grow them out so now it is all good.
you have jaundice
You need more protein. The whiter the end, the more protein you have in you. You don't have enough.
u lack vitamins! rly it could be that ur hair is dry n unhealthy, if its so, get quick vit for the nails+hair from the drugstore if ud be lazy to get veg+fresh/dried fruits!


gudluck
they have probably been painted too many times. let them air. don't paint them for a while. not even using clear!
Your finger nails r yellow because u put too much nail polish.
I'd answer your question, but i'm too busy laughing at ';funger';
I had this to happen to me once. I read somewhere to rub lemons on em. Get a lemon and Quarter em and rub a quarter of it on ur nails..it should help!
I read this in a magazine once, it helps to whiten your nails. I use this all the time if my nails are stained or whatever, from nail polish, or from leaving the nail polish on for too long.


In a bowl, add one table spoon of hydrogen peroxide, and a cup of warm water, and soak for about 4 minutes.
can be a infection T^T i would see the doctor or sumthin if it doesn't go away. or it could be nail polish
All I cant think if is the nail polish. What might help is if you buff your finger nails on the top to remove the shine and so forth and even out the color of your whole finger nail then aply a nice shiny coat to protect them...see how that works for you, it helped me once
you eating too much of curry with tumeric in them
  • facial body
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment