Saturday, August 21, 2010

The reason and treatment for yellow nails...?

I've got yellow toenail tips. I wear nail polish on my toenails every day for 5-6 months a year (months when the weather is warm and I can wear open toe shoes), and then I don't use nail polish during the rest of the year. Yet in those 6 months my toenails don't grow enough to get rid of the yellowish color. Or so I think! I mostly use white nail polish, and when I wear dark or red colors, I don't keep it on for very long. I've researched it and I don't think the yellowish color is because of fungus, as my nails are soft and they look shiny and healthy, with yellowish color only at the tips. I don't think it's the stain of dark colors either, since it won't go away even after months. Could it be because my nails get no air under the polish for such a long time? Does anyone have ideas how to get rid of this?The reason and treatment for yellow nails...?
these websites explain EVERYTHING:


http://www.healthy-skin-guide.com/how-to鈥?/a>





http://www.handresearch.com/news/yellow-鈥?/a>





hope i helped!


(:


x


P.S. if you repaint OVER the nail polish you already have the result is yellow nailsThe reason and treatment for yellow nails...?
STOP SMOKING





try to use those nicotine patches to help you stop smoking





or go online and google and try to look for help on how to stop smoking





smoking causes yellow nails

1 comment:

Zyrex said...

Nail fungus infection is not life threatening but can cause shame and pain.

Yellow Toenail Treatments

Post a Comment