Saturday, August 21, 2010

Why are my nails yellow..?

ok so i have acrylics with white tips. ive been goin tanning a lot lately and after i went yesterday, my tips were like an off white eggshell color.


did my nails tan or sumthing?


lolWhy are my nails yellow..?
Its from the tanning lotion you apply before you go into the bed. You can put bandaids over your nails to keep your acrylics from getting messed up, or just keep your fingertips outside the bed. It usually takes about a week of tanning for nails to turn yellow.Why are my nails yellow..?
Yeah the tanning bed actually tanned your nails that sucks lol i say you sue the tanning place!!! %26gt;D lol jk but yeah thats what happened :(
well on 60 mins they proved acrillics are poision and cuz it rotts ur nails (like wats happinig to u) imaging wats happinig to ur health breathing that smell in???

No comments:

Post a Comment