Saturday, August 21, 2010

Yellow nails.. toothpaste? hydrogen peroxyde? other?

I had my nails polished by someone who happened to buy a cheap nail polish. Although the color is light, it left a yellow tinge when I removed it. I always polish my nails, and they're always white. I guess the brand this lady gave me was not that good.





I read somewhere that we can use whitening toothpaste. It's late now, stores are closed. Does a regular toothpaste do?





I read somewhere else that hydrogen peroxyde is good.. anyone has tried it?





Anyone has another idea? What can possibly be done?





(I know that if I wait for 2-3 weeks they will grow white again, I just want to know if there's anything fast that could be done.)





Thank you!Yellow nails.. toothpaste? hydrogen peroxyde? other?
i used this once and it whitened mine so yeah heres the link





http://www.cutoutandkeep.net/projects/na鈥?/a>Yellow nails.. toothpaste? hydrogen peroxyde? other?
you can try mixing baking soda with some water to create a pasted.


this should work.
Use a Bleach mixed with some water.


soak your hands in it about 10 minutes.


This worked for me :)


Hope I Helped.


Good Luck with you nails

No comments:

Post a Comment