Saturday, August 21, 2010

Poll: Should I paint my nails green or yellow?

Lemon yellow or emerald green?Poll: Should I paint my nails green or yellow?
dark emerald green





~*~Poll: Should I paint my nails green or yellow?
black
Do the pattern


Green, yellow, green, yellow, green, yellow, green, yellow, green, yellow :)
Emerald green looks better because lemon yellow is too bright
Emerald yellow!
wooahh bright colourss :) coooooooolness (h) i would go for emerald green (y)
Definitely emerald green. Lemon yellow seems too tacky..
Emerald Green
Emerald Green
Emerald green...:)
Emerald Green with Electric Blue lightning bolts! :D
Lemon Yellow
Lemon yellow because yellow is THE hit color for this summer :)
Emerald green like mines!
yellow for sureeeeee!
emerald green
emerald green
Neither!
Yelluh. :D
Lemon yellow!! I love bright yellow, that is the best color everr!!!!!!!!! (:
yellow with green tips or vice versa. even if your nails aren't long enough for tips paint a thin line on the end xx
Emerald Green. Yellow looks ucky when it starts to chip
Green
What do you look like? What color are your clothes and shoes? It depends on those things.
green rather than yllo ..but ilove black nails..and pinkand dark colours.
green
green
green.
green......id wear black tho
How about... both!
yeck go With pink its more pretty er

No comments:

Post a Comment