Tuesday, August 24, 2010

I have got my nails yellow and i want it in natural condition as soon as possible, what should i do to get myn

i had pink nails before but as i apply nailpaint it has turned yellow. i want some treatement to make it good again.I have got my nails yellow and i want it in natural condition as soon as possible, what should i do to get myn
Here are some articles on NAIL TIPS:





http://www.askaquery.com/Answers/qn1536.鈥?/a>





http://www.askaquery.com/Answers/qn1632.鈥?/a>I have got my nails yellow and i want it in natural condition as soon as possible, what should i do to get myn
u should always use a clear base coat under any coloured nail polish... this will prevent the yellowing of ur nails... u need to get your nails buffed to remove the yellow.. but i recommend you get them done professionally as you might buff them too much and weaken your nails... alternatively you can check with your local beauty therapist or nail artist and see if they have a nail soak which actually whitens the nail...
Take the paint off and use a new one
try not to apply any polish for some time. also, don't leave a polish on your nails for more than 5 days, else, it will turn your nails to yellow.
I always use a base coat and then apply polish over it.What I also did was that at the end of the day I took the polish off. And when I'm not wearing open toed shoes, don't apply any polish at all. They will get back to the colour they originally were.

No comments:

Post a Comment