Tuesday, August 24, 2010

I've got yellow stains on my teeth, toe nails, and fingernails; I was wondering what to do?

I don't know if it's a fungus, but it is a quarter inch thick and I can't scrape it off! Could this be a disease; and if so, what kind?I've got yellow stains on my teeth, toe nails, and fingernails; I was wondering what to do?
I don't know about your teeth, have you been on an antibiotic lately? Your fingernail and toenail yellowing could be a sign of fungus but only a Doctor would know for sure which is who you should contact.I've got yellow stains on my teeth, toe nails, and fingernails; I was wondering what to do?
teeth: brush your teeth after every meal


toe and finger nails: if you put nail polish on your fingers alot, don't do it so much , or if you have a bad habit, like me biting your nails, stop! I am even trying! by the way if you chew on your nails, my sister's friend, he does it when he's nervous and now, his nails are yellow AND PURPLE!
It could be a fungal infection (nails), but I';m not sure about the teeth. For the toe/finger nails you should see a doctor so that he/she can prescribe an antibiotic.





For those closed minded people who think it is due to lack of good hygene...this type of fungus can be picked up in gym locker rooms/showers.
i heard smokers have yellow teeth and nails so if you smoke then thats probably your problem.
umm...do u smoke?


if so:


well


dont.
bleach cures everything
You should start bathing
well for the teeth try going to the dentist and get a cleaning if that doesnt work use a toothpast with whitening , for the fingernails and toenails. if you take a qtip and put some bleach on it and rub it on ur nails it will take the yellow out it worked for me. good luck
its not a disease. You're vitimin deficient. You need calcium. Get yourself 500mg calcium tabs take one daily and you'll also want to get yourself a 1000 mg multivitmin taken one a day (which include vitamin B), Improve your diet with more vegetables as well. Due to lack of calcium and vitimins your nails are getting brittle and to put it very bluntly falling apart. See your doctor for a routine checkup to also see what else you may be deficient in.
I have the same tooth problem! use Crest white strips, they help some, but keep on it for a week and BIG diffs start to appear! About the feet, wellllllll..... I would reccoment a pill that kill fungi, or a doctor.





Jackmac :P~
GIRLLLLLLL THREE WORDS. SEE A DOCTOR.
you should your teeth ever day and you wash your toes to then go to the finger nails place and they'll do some thing cause ugly
  • facial body
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment