Saturday, August 21, 2010

Why do my nails have yellow on them.....?

i took my nail varnish off yesterday and this yellow stuff is on my nails, whats wrong with them?


what can i do to get rid of it?


how did i get it?


if you know the answers thanks alotWhy do my nails have yellow on them.....?
Whenever you paint your nails you should always use a basecoat. Nail Polish deposits pigment onto your nail which makes it yellow after you remove the polish. It will go away if you buff it with a buffer (you can get this from any store that sells nail polish) or you could add a clear coat of basecoat. It will go away, but I would always use base coatWhy do my nails have yellow on them.....?
Your turning Yellow see a Doctor.





Lol stop eating mustard thats a Good one i'd give you 10 points for that if i was the owner of this question haha.
dont listen to stupid answers like that....


it could be as simple as if you smoke or not that could cause it....other wise go and see your doctor or even go to a chemist they could help you out...





hope i helped some





XXX
Eleanors right its fro your nail varnish!
clean you nails lol
stop eating mustard

No comments:

Post a Comment