Tuesday, August 24, 2010

My yellow finger nails......liver problems??

ok so my finger nails are yellow. i do wear red polish...did this do the yellowness? or could it possibly be liver problems in which i have had abnormal liver enzymes lately and have chronic stomach and lower back problems? im a mess.....any answers would maybe give me somewhere to start looking............no smart asses please :)My yellow finger nails......liver problems??
I tend to agree with ';Ashley';. Nail polish, no matter what the color, can stain and yellow fingernails. Remove the polish and soak your nails in a bleach/water solution - 10% bleach, 90% water - for 10-15 minutes every time you manicure your nails. And, like ';Ashley';, I strongly recommend you use a base coat first to prevent future problems.





I can't address your other problems due to inadequate information and your nail problem is probably not a disease issue.My yellow finger nails......liver problems??
Red or dark nail polish can definitely cause nails to turn yellowish, it happens to me all the time! By using a base coat underneath it will help minimize the yellowness.
see a dematologist, they specialize in nails too.

No comments:

Post a Comment